Research Tool Change Log
1.2.1 Beta - December 4, 2018
- Changed status classifications for BC facilities. Licenses that have been approved but not constructed will have their status correctly listed as "approved" vs previously listed "active" to match other provinces.
- Updated the frequency that BC facility data is updated each day. Allowing more up-to-the-minute information.
- Fixed parsing bug that caused an issue with facility data not being displayed for Alberta.
1.2.0 Beta - September 25, 2018
- Drawings and documents for pipelines, facilities, and wells are now available to our users (if available). These documents will be made available for an extended period of time for each project (up to a year or longer).
- Additional facility design information is now available for all types of facilities (if available).
- Users can see statistics on the Engineering/Consultant companies involved in any active or pending projects (if known). Users can see which Engineering/Consultant companies are active in any particular area.
- Area specific filters have been added. Users can now filter projects by province (Canada).
- Reporting table has been updated to be more user friendly.
- Download Excel of Report now includes Engineering/Consultant company in the downloaded file.
- Minor bugs addressed
- Minor performance improvements released
1.1.0 Beta - July 17, 2018
- Added 'View All Companies' report option under the 'Companies' tab. This allows users to view, print, and export the full list of companies that meet their search criteria.
- Users can now bookmark and share their searches. To share your search criteria, select your search filters & area and then copy and paste the URL to your selected location.
- Company name search reponse rate fixed.
- Fixed issues with custom date range.
- Fixes issues with filter button selection.
- Fixes issues with permissions.
- Updated description for access restrictions/limitations. Users will need to login to gain full access. Users must also have an upgraded account to access all reporting, filters, and statistics.
1.0.0 Beta - June 28, 2018
- Beta Version launch of Oilgaspages' Oil & Gas Research Tool (Canada)
- Wells, Pipelines, and Facility data for Alberta, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia (Canada).